- Neuman, E.J. & Mizruchi, M.S. 2010. "Structure and Bias in the Network Autocorrelation Model." Social Networks, 32:290-300. [contact for PDF]
- Neuman, E.J., Davis, G.F., & Mizruchi, M.S. 2008. "Industry Consolidation and Network Evolution in U.S. Global Banking, 1986-2004." In J.A.C. Baum and T.J. Rowley (eds.), Advances in Strategic Management, 25:213-248. [contact for PDF]
- Mizruchi, M.S. & Neuman, E.J. 2008. "The Effect of Density on the Level of Bias in the Network Autocorrelation Model." Social Networks, 30:190-200. [contact for PDF]
- Sanchez-Burks, J., Neuman, E.J.*, Ybarra, O., Kopelman, S., Park, H., & Goh, K. 2008. "Folk Wisdom about the Effects of Relationship Conflict." Negotiation and Conflict Management Research, 1:53-76. (* - shared lead authorship) [download]
- Anderson, P.J.J., Blatt, R., Christianson, M.K., Grant, A.M., Marquis, C., Neuman, E.J., Sonenshein, S., & Sutcliffe, K.M. 2006. "Understanding Mechanisms in Organizational Research: Reflections from a Collective Journey." Journal of Management Inquiry, 15: 102-113. [download]
- Neuman, E.J. 2005. "The impact of the Enron accounting scandal on impressions of managerial control." In K.M.Weaver (Ed.), Proceedings of the Sixty-fifth Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management (CD), ISSN 1543-8643. [download]
Works in Progress
- "Institutional capabilities and entrepreneurship: The development of the U.S. competitive local telephone service industry, 1996-2006." Revising manuscript.
- "The impact of the Enron accounting scandal on impressions of managerial control." Revising manuscript.
- "The globalization of American banking, 1960-1982." With Gerald F. Davis and Mark S. Mizruchi. Writing manuscript.
- "Managerial bias in the acquisition of talent." Analyzing data.
- "Character Strengths and Virtues in Society: A Cross-Cultural Analysis." With Fiona Lee & Christopher Peterson. Analyzing data.
- "Too many (Kansas City) Chiefs? Bureaucratization and specialization of NFL coaching staffs." With Anne Fleischer. Collecting data.